HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT YOU
SkyAid is an air ambulance card is a subscription-based program created by Airgurus Ltd. Co. to offer consumers with an option to enroll into a membership plan.
This program provides access to medical air transport in the event of medical emergencies and immediate evacuation is necessary.
SkyAid Air Ambulance Card offer you the peace of mind of knowing you’ll get home to doctors you choose ; the financial protection of a low annual membership plan and no other cost; and the simplicity with a single phone call, everything’s good to go as we’ll take care of the details.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM SKYAID?
- Two emergency air transport per year.
- Maximum of twenty thousand (20,000) of emergency medical assistance fund.
- Access to SkyAid air ambulance service 24/7/365 from anywhere in the country
- Becoming a SkyAid member is a good way to help support the health care needs of rural communities in the Philippines through our outreach program
- Anyone under the age of 70 may apply for membership.
- Membership is valid only if the down payment has been made
- Family membership shall include the name primary member, his or her spouse, and to two children under the age of 40.
- Due to our aircrafts’ weights and sizes, members must weigh less than 300 pounds.
- A member with mild lesions, simple injuries such as sprains, simple fracture, or mild illness which can be treated by a local doctor and do not prevent the member from returning home.
- Has a primary admitting diagnosis of a psychiatric disorder
- Is medically discharge d or has left against medical advice and is able to travel on his own
- Is traveling following a terminal diagnosis
- Women beyond their second trimester of pregnancy